Elite Massage Gun® NZBN 9429048827423 We pride ourselves on the exceptional quality of our products, our excellent customer service and our unrivaled customer satisfaction. The Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act provide the basis for Elite Massage Gun® returns policy
We offer simple, timely responses if there are any issues with your purchase on arrival. This returns policy outlines the return process you should follow and our commitments to you in respect of purchases you have made via our website www.elitemassagegun.co.nz. By purchasing our product you are agreeing to this policy.
We have a one year repair/replacement Warranty.
THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES:
(a) damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
(b) units subjected to unauthorized repair;
(c) units not used in accordance with the care instructions;
(d) damage exceeding the cost of the product;
(e) deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises;
(f) failure to provide the dated proof of purchase;
Please note - we do not except items due to change of mind due to hygiene purposes.
Requirements of return:
We will only accept the return of products purchased from the Site (Goods) for exchange where:
- Goods are faulty and deemed faulty by Elite Massage Gun® via customer video/pictures in which repair or replacement shall be arranged.
- Goods arrive faulty in which we will exchange of product to the same value.
Failure to properly return
We may refuse acceptance of a return if the requirements detailed under 2.1 are not complied with. If a return has been refused after it has been delivered to our warehouse, it is your responsibility to promptly rectify any requirement deficit. Where rectification of a return requirement is not possible, you must cover the costs of the Goods being resent to you. If return of the Goods is not accepted by us we will use reasonable efforts to notify you:
- that the Goods you attempted to return are not accepted;
- of the issue and reason for the Goods not being accepted;
- that if the issue is not rectified, then the Goods are to be re-delivered to you at your cost; and
- of how the delivery cost is to be paid.
If delivery payment is not received or the Goods are not re-delivered to you within six (6) months of our receipt of them then, we will deem the goods to be uncollected and will action their resale or disposal in accordance with the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act 1967 (Qld).
- Exchanges will only be granted if the goods were damaged or defective upon arrival or were wrongly supplied. If Goods were damaged or wrongly supplied and this can be substantiated by you, no handling fee or freight charges will apply.
Sending goods overseas
Elite Massage Gun® will not be responsible for any damage of a Massage Gun being sent overseas as damage can occur when sending on a long haul flight. We also do not know how your item has been packaged when sending and this is at your own risk.
Acceptance of return
Notice of acceptance
We will send you a notification confirming:
- receipt of your returned Goods;
- successful inspection; and
if your return is granted we will send out an exchange as soon as possible
We reserve the right to vary this Policy from time to time without further notice to you. Any variations made will be updated on our site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy every now and again to ensure you are aware of any changes made to it.
If you would like to arrange for a return, please contact our Sales Manager by emailing